UK Annual Magazine subscription
- An annual magazine subscription with The Rodeo entitles the customer to five volumes across the year, starting with the issue chosen at the point of purchase.
- New volumes of The Rodeo magazine will be sent out automatically upon publication to those who have subscribed
- In the event of The Rodeo being unable to fulfil the full demands of an annual subscription, The Rodeo reserves the right to cancel a subscription and provide a proportionate refund.
- A proportionate refund is defined as the proportion of the total amount paid for the subscription as equal to the proportion of magazines that is owed to the customer based on how many magazines they have received. If a customer has received three magazines of the five they are entitled to as part of their annual subscription – and it is in turn deemed that the remainder of the subscription cannot be fulfilled – the customer will receive two fifths of their original payment. With a UK annual subscription being priced at £30, the customer would therefore receive £12 back – as this is the value of two £6 magazines included in the subscription.
- The annual subscription is only available and valid for paying UK customers. If a subscription is somehow taken out by someone not in the UK, The Rodeo will not be able to fulfil the subscription, and is in no way obligated to do so.
- All subscription magazines will be delivered to the address provided at the point of purchase.
- Delivery addresses must be registered UK addresses to qualify.
- Should customers wish to change their delivery address after purchasing or midway through their subscription, they can arrange this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org